Tuesday 22 April 2014

Welcome back to The Library!

We've had a great time in 'The Jordan Library' since I last wrote to you. Amongst other things we made trophies for 'Waste Week' which were won by 2S and 4K who were very happy to receive them. Well done to everyone for being so creative!!!

I hope you all had a lovely time during the Easter Holidays!
I hope also, that you found some time to read for pleasure..!
I'm looking forward to hearing all about what you did and have seen a lot of you already today. I was very happy to see so many children returning their finished books on time and swapping them for new ones!

Now, I need some help....

  • World Book Night - 23/04/14 - Books to give away for Bonneville Staff, Parent and Carers! I know lots of you have grown ups at home who are very busy and don't get to read as much as they might like to. I will be giving 18 books away in the playground at 3.15 so if you think your parent/carer would like to get back into reading more regularly, let them know and give them a bit of peace to read :-)



  • Wish list for The Jordan Library                                                                                           Please come and add to the list of books that we'd like to have in The Jordan Library, it's growing fast!!!  
Bye for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment